2 cups plain flour
2 cups granulated sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup canola oil
4 cups grated carrot
1 cup cold cream cheese
8 tbsp softened butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups honey
1) Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 x 12 holes medium sized muffin pan with paper cups.
2) Combine Portion A and set aside. You could sift if you like but i really couldn't be bothered to.
3) Beat Portion B until well-combined. Stir in Portion A and mixed until just combined.
4) Bake for 18mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5) Cool on wire rack before frosting with cream cheese.
6) Beat Portion C until smooth and combined.
7) Stir in the honey until just combined.
8) Store in the refrigerator until ready to frost.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008