Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chocolate & Orange Cake

Posted by Quinn at Sunday, August 10, 2008


I made this VideoJug recipe to welcome my friend's younger sister who just reached Australia. It tasted rather good when moist at room temperature. However, it turned brownie texture like when I place it in the fridge to set the ganache.

Also, I read within one of the comments. One of them says 'Do not freeze the cake!'. I supposed the cake won't taste so good even after refrigeration. However, it was really rich in chocolate. It called for so much chocolate that I almost ran out of it!

The only changes I made was I added in the zest of one whole navel orange to make it more orangey. I also cut down the sugar a little.

Will I make this again? Erm, maybe not!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments on "Chocolate & Orange Cake"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez