Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Tachanon!

Posted by Quinn at Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Tachanon! We celebrated our housemate's birthday on the day of his birthday itself. Hence, this was actually made sometime back but I just can't find the time to post it. Been busy with coursework.

This is actually Steam Chocolate Cake (yes I know, this is the nth time I'm making them!) with leftover durian custard topping from the Durian Custard Puff made two days back.


The steam chocolate cake looked so cute sitting snuggly on a large plate. It is actually only 7 inch in diameter. I half the current recipe I have in my blog. And that recipe was already halved from the original recipe. Hence, this is a quarter of the original recipe. The steaming time was about 25mins.

I spread custard on the cold cake and thought it looked pretty plain for a birthday occasion. I'm not good with piping wordings yet.


I end up taking some vanilla flavoured wafers and arrange them around the cake to form a border. I then drizzle some melted white and dark chocolate using my Bailey's Tim Tam Cheesecake recipe (look at the topping recipe). You just can't go wrong with it.

Happy Birthday Tachanon Watana-A-Mornkiat (yeap, that's his full name, freaking long!)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments on "Happy Birthday Tachanon!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez