Wednesday, October 8, 2008

World Bread Day

Posted by Quinn at Wednesday, October 08, 2008


I am lagging behind many posts. I promise I will update as soon as my exams are over. The last day of exam will be Nov 10, 2008.

Nevertheless, I don't wanna miss out on this year's World Bread Day which is falling on Oct 16, 2008, a Thursday.

I have something in mind and couldn't wait to post it up!

Till then, back to piling up workloads and studying again!

See you next Thursday!


P/S: I am so happy! One of my recipe, the lavender tiramisu is stated as one of the 50 Best Edible Flower Recipes Ever. Thanks to Baking Delights whom incredibly combined 50 links together (mine is No.27!) and think my lavender tiramisu must be good enough to deserve a rank there. Indeed it was lovely, exotic and very indifferent!



Cheers,
Quinn

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments on "World Bread Day"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez