Friday, March 27, 2009

Kiwi Pearsomore

Posted by Quinn at Friday, March 27, 2009


I've made 3 types of different fruit based smoothies for 3 days consequently. I'll probably attempt one more coffee based frappe and by the time I stop, my ice-cream maker would be here and then, yo'll see loads of gelato, sorbet and ice cream!


I've called this kiwi pearsomore because I've used kiwi and different types of pears I this and I kept asking for more of this!

Again, I've used very ripe pears and yogurt to make it thick and slushy. I always like mine thick, almost scoopable from spoon.

What I've used:

2 green kiwi, mine's a lil on the tart side
1 ripe red pear
1 ripe green pear
1/4 cup yogurt
1/4 cup coconut and pineapple juice

Place all in a large beaker and blend away until thick and slushy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments on "Kiwi Pearsomore"

Ellena on April 1, 2009 at 2:28 PM said...

Wow.. Quinn,

Thanks for sharing these smoothie ideas.. i am into making smoothie recently too.. :) My fav is avocado + milk + honey + plain yoghurt... :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez