Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chocolate Avocado Milkshake

Posted by Quinn at Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Remember I said I was trying to clear up leftovers? Avocado is ripening too fast than I could use them. I've adapted them into this healthy milkshake with my stick blender.

Did I mention my previous Kenwood didn't make it and have had me returned it twice. I'm currently on Philip and it's working so fine!

Serves 1 when just got up from bed and is late for work

1 tbsp muscovado sugar
1 tbsp good quality cocoa powder (don't bother sifting)
1 small hass avocado, flesh only of course!
1 cup of skim milk
Pop all that into a drinking beaker and run stick blender through it until well combined.
Serve straight.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments on "Chocolate Avocado Milkshake"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez