Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chocolate Cream Horn Bread

Posted by Quinn at Saturday, July 11, 2009


Bought myself some cream horn moulds a fortnight back and I couldn't wait to use them!


They go down well with thick chocolate custard, almost pudding like.


Look at how firm the filling stands as I was being really generous with the filling. The holes were also deep and large enough for me to pipe in significant amount.


Really like it and will try this with cold savoury filling next time. Shredded chicken avocado and baby lettuce is Quinn's current favourite!





I'm sorry people but I'm really tired and it's 1am now. I don't feel like saying much. More pictures and less words just this one time kay?

Good night.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments on "Chocolate Cream Horn Bread"

Anncoo on July 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM said...

Looks nice to eat. I think next time can add tuna or sardine with shredded shallot, chilli and some lemon juice....what do you think?

Quinn on July 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM said...

Yeap, sounds good too. Yes, chili! Why didn't I thought of that!

Christine on July 15, 2009 at 11:57 PM said...

Looks nice to me too, full of melted chocolate, ump... I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez