Sunday, July 19, 2009

I've been tagged...Erm, nominated?

Posted by Quinn at Sunday, July 19, 2009

To be honest, I usually don't do this sorta stuff but since it's from Anncoo of Ancoo's Hobby and this is my very first time receiving an award from blogging, I guess it' an honour indeed :)
Thank you very much Ancoo. It's a pleasure to have you tag me as one of your blog pal!


Some rules that comes with 'The Kreativ Blogger Award' include:

1. Thank the person who has given you the award (Checked!)
2. Copaste the logo and place it on your blog (Checked!)
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award (Checked!)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting (Checked!)

5. Nominate another SEVEN other Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each corresponding blogs to let them know they have been nominated.



SEVEN facts about me that I don't mind you people know :

I have a PINK fetish
I own a PINK Vaio, PINK stationery pouch, PINK mechanical pencils, PINK handset and PINK watches. On a side note, my love for PINK has involved others. I love buying pink shirts for Aaron on many occasions! I should start considering coming up with a PINK cupcake with PINK frostings!


I really don't exercise!
I’m not physically flexible or athletic but I’m not a nerd. I do pretty good Yoga though according to my Guru. If you consider the 30mins walk everyday back and fro to my Uni as exercise, it is no way that that is gonna in any way help me burn the quick-build up of calories on my hips!


I have a soft spot for baking tools
Dare you to leave me in a cookery section in a bookstore or in a 'House of Ingredients', I will buy anything related to baking from cookbooks to tools and ingredients. I have so many stocked up ingredients that baking almost anything on my to-do-list does not require me to make an extra round to the nearest supermarket!


I am strongly against euthanasia and death penalty
If you don't know what they mean, what do you suppose Google is there for? I'm no Christian if that's what you people wanna know.


My favorite weather is grey, rainy windy, chilly days
On days when I'm really tired, I hope the weatherman to make it as above. Makes me feel better tucking into my comfort zone, sipping my hot comfort soup with lotsa breads. Sometimes, with a movie as an accompaniment too!


I
have drop-dead cool parents!
My parents rock. I feel like, on some cosmic level, I must have CHOSEN them as my parents. Sounds too weird for you?


I can speak 3 languages (English, Chinese and Malay) and 4 Chinese dialects (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, Hakka)



Anncoo, I think I’ll make this a leaf node in the meme spanning across the blogosphere. In a quick 5 minute Google, it looks like most bloggers that I have known and those that I have not already known have already been tagged, and I’m not going to spread the contagion outside the organization :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments on "I've been tagged...Erm, nominated?"

Anncoo on July 20, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

Sound cool! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez