Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Orange Yogurt Loaf

Posted by Quinn at Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I made these ages back, when HHB just posted the recipe! I've made these on the same day she posted them simply because I have tonnes of yogurt and orange stocked up in my fridge!

They were a tad shortr and fatter than HHB's one but I like them just the way it is!


My measured cake flour, sifted in a bowl...

This one waiting to be baked, just poured into my Pyrex loaf.

I've made this twice and on my second attempt, I don't know what's wrong with me! I was lazy but I badly wanna churn something out. Being short of ingredients, I use self-raising flour in place of cake flour + baking soda + baking powder. I also used icing sugar instead and omitted the zest and used prepacked orange juice. You won't believe it but here's what I did:

I PLACE ALL OF THEM IN A FOOD PROCESSOR AND BLITZ AWAY FOR LESS THAN 10SECONDS!

I baked it and hey, it's absolutely alright. I almost couldn't tell the difference. Lately, that blitzing business is back in my blood. I've been doing so much baking usinng food processor to prepare and they all turned out alright really....

I got the recipe from HHB here (click!!!)

Worth trying if you want something quick!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments on "Orange Yogurt Loaf"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez