Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mini Bundt Cake Tower

Posted by Quinn at Wednesday, October 21, 2009


I am officially very happy because yesterday was the last day I ever need to attend class in my entire life. I do still have lotsa datelines to meet for assigments and projects but at leadt I don't have to wake up wee early and sleep later anymore.


I am lagging behind my post because I am churning stuffs in the kitchen faster than I could do the write-ups.


Anyway, I still would like to give way for my old post for this mini bundt cake tower. It's the same steamed chocolate cake recipe but I made them in mini bundt mould and pour over a 1:1 ratio chocolate ganache and sprinkle them with hundreds and thousands.


I think they look pretty elegant. Happy anniversary honey! I just couldn't find the candle so we both do without it. I quartered the original recipe and yield 24 mini bundt cakes.


Will have bread post after this but for now, gawk at these chocolatey bundt photos!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments on "Mini Bundt Cake Tower"

Anncoo on October 22, 2009 at 12:49 AM said...

Mmmm...looks so yummy. Never really try a steamed chocolate cake before. Would like to try this one day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez