Saturday, October 31, 2009

Plain Old Pumpkin Muffins

Posted by Quinn at Saturday, October 31, 2009


Plain old pumpkin muffins. No glazing, no dusting, no filling. Just plain pumpkin muffins but with lots of spices to spice things up a little. Ginger powder, grounded cloves, cinnamon and the muscovado sugar. It all adds up to a very Christmassy Halloween feeling!

I might glaze this tomorrow and dress them up a little if I can find the time but for now, we are eating these muffins just like that!

Not like anyone's complaining!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments on "Plain Old Pumpkin Muffins"

petite nyonya on October 31, 2009 at 1:07 AM said...

Pumpkin is so versatile and is great for baking. These muffins are just great for breakfast with a cup of coffee!

Fahrenheit 350° on October 31, 2009 at 7:04 AM said...

Plain! No way - these are magical! I gave you a blog award - come see!

Quinn on October 31, 2009 at 1:12 PM said...

Petite Nyonya : Thanks! I like them downed with a glass of milk. If I tell you the amount of dairy I down in a day, you'll be freake dout!

Kitty : Thanks for whatever award you're about to give me and I will go see it now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez