Thursday, November 5, 2009

He completed me....

Posted by Quinn at Thursday, November 05, 2009

The finally awaited moment.....Let me just show off and brag for once! It was my birthday on November 2, that's 3 days back. This is my birthday gift from Aaron, a complete set of Tessa Kiros's books.


I used to always tell him, in life, there are two things I love more than him. One's Tess and the other one is anything PINK. I have this fetish for pink, it makes me loose my mind sometimes to make everything as PINK as possible. But for now, I have to say I adore Aaron more than anything in this world because he completed me. He gave me the best of everything he could afford to. He knows I love Tess so he gave all of Tess to me so I would be happy.

He wore a flamboyant pink polo tee on my birthday because I said so, that's the extent he would go to see me happy. He is the type of guy who calls me beautiful instead of hot. He's the type who calls me back when I hang up on him. He's the type who shares my joy and tear and listen to my nagging, ranting and random rambles. He's the type who kisses my forehead every morning and would not mind showing me off to the world when I'm at worst.

They say the couple that fights the most is the one most in love because it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring. And I'm glad to say at the rate of us having minor fights, we're very much alive and going on strong.


As we grow older together and continue to age, there is one thing that will never change and that is I feel like I'm falling for him all over again each and every passing day. The best thing about me is him.


Simply because he completed me...thank you Aaron, I can say it a million time and it still would not be sufficient to express my gratitude towards you. Thank you for being my family, my friends and my lover on my birthday. I cherish these moments a lot.

I love you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments on "He completed me...."

petite nyonya on November 6, 2009 at 1:15 AM said...

Reading your post reminds me that I have an "Aaron" in my life too, by the name William. We are 2 lucky chicks! Enjoy your new books!!

Julianna said...

This is so lovely; I wanted to add it to "Stumbleupon" but they don't have a category for 'Love'.

Happy belated birthday.

sammi_ysh on November 6, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...

Awww... So sweet. Am so happy for you Quinn. All the best in the future with you and Aaron. :)

Quinn on November 6, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

Petite Nyonya: I know I'm lucky and I'm glad you found your 'Perfect Aaron' in life too.

Julianna: Thank you and I'm glad you find my personal thoughts and confessions lovely and it doesn't matter whether Stumbleupon has a category for 'Love' or not because you just know it's the right guy when you stumble upon one and you'll soon realize you're very much in love with him.

Sammi: Thanks, yeap, we'll definitely be doing great now and in future. Where's yours my darling? Time to look for your 'Mr.Perfect Aaron'!

zurin on November 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM said...

Awww that is so lovely...may you and Aaron have a long and beautiful relationship. Nothing can be more beautiful than being in love.God bless you both :)))

The Little Teochew on November 10, 2009 at 1:35 AM said...

Awww ... this is so schweeeet! What a lovely post :) Enjoy poring through your new books.

PS: I love pink too!

Quinn on November 10, 2009 at 11:29 AM said...

Thanks Zurin and Ju!

Ju...Yeap, pink is my favourite colour, I wish the world is made up like as described in 'Horton Hears a Who' : In my world everyone is a pony, and they eat rainbows, and poop butterflies! I'd change that to everything being pink and retaining the eating rainbows and pooping butterflies! Would definitely enjoy my book thoroughly and share with you all too!

Zurin...I really can't think of anything in this world that's sweeter and being more beautiful that being in love...When you're in love, time practically stops!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez