Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tangerines

Posted by Quinn at Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas have been busy and guess what? I’m in Canberra now! And no, I don’t get internet connection often and I’m actually sitting in Pancake Parlour now, having my lunch with Aaron, exploiting their free wi-fi service to blog! Bad internet service and steep price for the quality of food. I've tasted better savoury pancakes elsewhere really. Anyhow, I'm glad not-so-picky Aaron likes it. I just kick up a fuss because of the ridiculously slow internet connection! And I kinda pity him he has to endure it...


This time around, I’m gonna do a little surprise….I’m gonna separate my posts up in parts because I’ve only made one dessert for two Christmas dinner! But I can assure you it’s one helluva good dessert! So, please guess what are these mandarin limes or tangerines or whatever that is for!

Sorry, no prize for guessing the right answer! And because comments are in moderation to avoid spam, you’ll have to wait till the next time I blog or approve comments or have access to free wi-fi to reveal.

For now, stay surprised and wonder away!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments on "Tangerines"

zurin on December 30, 2009 at 2:04 AM said...

Can't wait for the recipe Quinn! hmm lemme guess....tangerine dessert? lol

Angry Asian on December 31, 2009 at 8:25 AM said...

not sure what you made but what you could make is this: mandarin orange dust

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez