Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've got a new Camera!!!!

Posted by Quinn at Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've got a new camera!!!!! It's not a super sophisticated one, it's a simple point-and-shoot, FujiFilm Finepix J30. Weighing at just 130g and just 2cm thick, this is the real compact! It's got pretty good rating too, see here. Although it might not be my dream camera, nor does it has any special feature that distinguishes it from the millions of point-and-shoot pool, but I absolutely love it because Aaron bought it for me!

He is the sweetest thing ever after the baby.... All this while, all the photos you see here are all taken with his Olympus Fe-370. It's also a compact camera. His camera survived two falls in our Canberra trip but it's just not doing the right thing sometimes. So, we sent it off to the factory to have it fixed.

Never have I realized I am as good as handicapped! Quinn and camera are the best-est friends ever. We cannot be separated. That was after the whole Pineapple Jam and Pineapple Tarts whimpering, only known to Ju and Zu. Shhhhh....let's keep it a secret between us!

At least I have a camera I could call my own now. When I'm exhausted with this one, I could probably afford an SLR already because that would be in a few years time and I would probably have saved some from my work, fingers-crossed.

Rest assured, Quinn is very happy and in fact overwhelmed now with this camera of hers. Aaron bought her a camera today, treated them to a good dinner in Pink Pig; they had Marriage and a bucket of chips from the menu and catched Sherlock Holmes in action after that.

Quinn spent a wonderful day today and die a happy girl. Life is good.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments on "I've got a new Camera!!!!"

pigpigscorner on January 14, 2010 at 8:13 AM said...

Congrats! My point and shoot is 6 yrs old now and I was so excited when I got my dslr last year! Have fun!

tracieMoo on January 14, 2010 at 6:07 PM said...

I think it's about time I change my camera too!! I feel really glad to read this post :D

Ju (The Little Teochew) on January 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM said...

GOOD! Happy for you - new camera, and even better, a gem by your side (Aaron).

zurin on January 14, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

yay Quinn..congrats !

Quinn on January 15, 2010 at 11:19 PM said...

Ann: Damn....does that mean it'll take me another 6 years before I get an DSLR? I'm sure having fun with this one now!

Tracie: Yeah I suppose everyone need a camera even if they don't blog. Time to change....

Ju & Zu : Thanks and nah, the camera, it's nothing to shout about really but what I really care was his move to get me one. At least he cared. And he's a real gem, just like pineapple tart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Quinn's Baking Diary Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez